Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock.Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in stock." I placed the order 8-19-2015.
Today is 9-21-2015, and the website has the part 00795912 listed as "in stock." I contacted customer service who informed me that the part was on back order with no ETA.
My biggest complaint is not that the part is on back order but that Sears published false information on its website.I would not have ordered from Sears if the part had not been listed as "in stock." Furthermore, I checked the website today, 9-21-2015, and the part is listed as "in stock." My advice is to shop here only as a last resort.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Parts not delivered
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microwave Panel 00795912
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Bought from Wallace Thompson Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas. Their repair company who came out twice said it was the electricity. The electron said NOT. The Hardware..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."