2.0

Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock.Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in stock." I placed the order 8-19-2015.

Today is 9-21-2015, and the website has the part 00795912 listed as "in stock." I contacted customer service who informed me that the part was on back order with no ETA.

My biggest complaint is not that the part is on back order but that Sears published false information on its website.I would not have ordered from Sears if the part had not been listed as "in stock." Furthermore, I checked the website today, 9-21-2015, and the part is listed as "in stock." My advice is to shop here only as a last resort.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $165. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Parts Direct and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about microwave panel 00795912 from Sears Parts Direct was parts not delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Parts Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Sears Parts Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Parts Direct?

Comments