Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock.Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in stock." I placed the order 8-19-2015.

Today is 9-21-2015, and the website has the part 00795912 listed as "in stock." I contacted customer service who informed me that the part was on back order with no ETA.

My biggest complaint is not that the part is on back order but that Sears published false information on its website.I would not have ordered from Sears if the part had not been listed as "in stock." Furthermore, I checked the website today, 9-21-2015, and the part is listed as "in stock." My advice is to shop here only as a last resort.

Review about: Microwave Panel 00795912.

I didn't like: Parts not delivered.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $165
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Sears Parts Direct?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more