Resolved
1.9

Update by user Apr 22

I called searspartdirect and the customer service girl took care of it.

Original review posted by user Mar 23

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS. It will save you a lot of frustrating time.

I ordered a part from SEARSPARTDIRECT.COM The ad said SYW Reward members will receive 20,000 points if they order $50 or more and enter their SYW Reward Number. Which I did both. The ad went on to say the points would be rewarded after the item shipped. These points were to expire in 14 days from issuance.

Since then I have received the part but no points. Today I called and spent 3 1/2 hrs on the phone with SEARS KMART & SYW Rewards and being transferred after transferred speaking to rude disrespectful reps and so called supervisors and got no where. All because NONE of them would go to the website and look for themselves. One supervisor said she would give me 20,000 points for my 45 mins of frustration and having been transferred so many times.

This all started at 3:30pm. At 7:15 I called Kmart in West Seneca and spoke to a manager when I asked for the SYW number he gave me a number to a sex line. Then I called SYW again at 7:50 and the rep I spoke to there said this is an escalated problem after speaking to so many people let me transfer you to CUSTOMER RELATIONS. The rep there said she understood how frustrating this could be for me and now after explaining my story for the 6th time she said she was sorry but could offer me a 10% off coupon on my next order for my frustration but didn’t know where my 20,000 missing points where.

I hung up on her 10% off for my frustrations and unanswered questions was a insult. Here is a copy of the ad that no rep would look the ad up to read it.

Review about: Shop Your Way Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments