Ordered a part for my refrigerator from Sears Parts Direct on May 19th to be delivered Saturday May 21.I paid considerably more for this option then for the delivery to be on May 23.

Called them up to see where the part was on the 21st. The answer was it won't be delivered until the 24th or 25th. The "customer service" representatives response, "It's in our delivery disclosure." I asked for a refund on the difference in the delivery. No can do.

They don't give discounts on delivery. I asked to speak to a manager. Oh gee, I can't speak to a manager either. Mean while I am using ice and coolers to keep my families food from spoiling.

Thanks Sears and you wonder why you earnings are in the tank.People will only tolerate bad customer service so long and then they will not use your services any longer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears parts direct delivery service. Sears Parts Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears parts direct delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Parts Direct.

Comments