1.8

Shattered the glass top of the stove Dec 20, called and ordered the replacement top the same day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the expedited shipping date was Dec 22nd- so I gladly paid the extra and placed the order.

I never received an email confirmation that day, so I called back the next day and told them so. They said they verified my email & said they would send it. Still hadn't received an email or confirmation of shipping the day of the 21st. So I call again and spend 20 minutes on hold only to have the agent blame the problem on the warehouse and said that they couldn't get me a tracking number but the warehouse associate PROMISED that it would be delivered the next day (Dec 23).

Well the 23rd came & went and STILL no delivery. So it's Dec 24th, and half a dozen different phone calls to the service number later-2 of those calls ended with the agent saying that their Supervisor will contact me. By 4:30pm I still haven't received a single call. I call the number again, get transferred 4 times and FINALLY get to speak with a supervisor!

Only to be told that they close in 15 minutes and the warehouse is closed so I will have to call back on Monday.

My night before Christmas; I have no stove top- no more patience- and nothing to cook Christmas dinner on. Sears just ruined our 2016 Christmas.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Parts Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Parts Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Sears Parts Direct to other companies on our site.

Comments