1.8

Shattered the glass top of the stove Dec 20, called and ordered the replacement top the same day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the expedited shipping date was Dec 22nd- so I gladly paid the extra and placed the order.

I never received an email confirmation that day, so I called back the next day and told them so. They said they verified my email & said they would send it. Still hadn't received an email or confirmation of shipping the day of the 21st. So I call again and spend 20 minutes on hold only to have the agent blame the problem on the warehouse and said that they couldn't get me a tracking number but the warehouse associate PROMISED that it would be delivered the next day (Dec 23).

Well the 23rd came & went and STILL no delivery. So it's Dec 24th, and half a dozen different phone calls to the service number later-2 of those calls ended with the agent saying that their Supervisor will contact me. By 4:30pm I still haven't received a single call. I call the number again, get transferred 4 times and FINALLY get to speak with a supervisor!

Only to be told that they close in 15 minutes and the warehouse is closed so I will have to call back on Monday.

My night before Christmas; I have no stove top- no more patience- and nothing to cook Christmas dinner on. Sears just ruined our 2016 Christmas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 24, 2016.

Comments