Turnaround Time

They are the worst!! I placed an order on 10/03/16 and paid extra to have it expedited.

I was told that it would arrive on 10/04/16 and no later than 10/05/16. I didn't receive the order on 10/05/16 and called customer service on 10/06/16. I was advised that the order had yet to be processed and I would receive it on 10/12/16 without any apologies or explanations on their part. I tried and on-line chat for assistance and was advised that I had already called about the order and they would get back to me.

I never heard back. I did not receive my on 10/12/16, I called customer service and again was advised that my order had yet to be processed. They put me on hold and then disconnected the call. I did another on-line chat and was advised that my order would be "updated".

On 10/13/16, I received an email stating that the order that I placed on 10/13/16 (?) would be received on 10/24/16. I called customer service and told them to cancel my order. I was advised that I couldn't cancel and would have to go thru the return process. I asked to speak to a manager and was advised that I was speaking to a manager and they still wouldn't cancel my order.

Again, no apologies or explanations.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears parts direct shipping service. Sears Parts Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears parts direct shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Parts Direct.

Comments