Turnaround Time

They are the worst!! I placed an order on 10/03/16 and paid extra to have it expedited.

I was told that it would arrive on 10/04/16 and no later than 10/05/16. I didn't receive the order on 10/05/16 and called customer service on 10/06/16. I was advised that the order had yet to be processed and I would receive it on 10/12/16 without any apologies or explanations on their part. I tried and on-line chat for assistance and was advised that I had already called about the order and they would get back to me.

I never heard back. I did not receive my on 10/12/16, I called customer service and again was advised that my order had yet to be processed. They put me on hold and then disconnected the call. I did another on-line chat and was advised that my order would be "updated".

On 10/13/16, I received an email stating that the order that I placed on 10/13/16 (?) would be received on 10/24/16. I called customer service and told them to cancel my order. I was advised that I couldn't cancel and would have to go thru the return process. I asked to speak to a manager and was advised that I was speaking to a manager and they still wouldn't cancel my order.

Again, no apologies or explanations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2016.

Comments