I ordered a water heart fan assembly on Sears Parts Direct on 01/14/2018. After a couple of days, I received an email saying the item was not available.

I called to cancel the order and was told they would refund me in 3 business days. Nothing happened and I kept receiving email saying my order was delayed. I then called at least 4 more times. Every time I called, I was told the order has been cancelled and I should see the refund in 3 business days.

I finally realized that they couldn't be trusted. In the morning of 02/20, I called my credit card company to dispute the charge, and in the afternoon, I got email from Sears Parts Direct say that they had issue me credit. But the amount was not the full amount. So I had to make another call to clarify.

They told me the amount in the email was wrong and they had refund me the full amount.

By now, the refund is still not shown in my credit card and I will see if I can get it eventually. This was a horrible experience, and I will never buy anything from them again.

Review about: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They did the same thing to me and my credit card company is presently handling the dispute I filed against them.

Exact same thing happened to me. Called them repeatedly to cancel my order and they stated they could not send me a confirmation of cancellation for 3 days.

The part showed up and now I have to submit a return of which they will not reimburse me the full amount.It's a shame as Sears used to be one of the most trusted names in Business. But unfortunately now, they are not trustworthy and their business practices seem to be highly suspect.