Turnaround Time

I purchased a lawn mower deck on may15th on the 17th it was cancelled due to out of stock. okay I got an online chat with searspartdirect and the rep told me to hurry and reorder as it was in stock so I did on the 17th that order was also cancelled manufacturer was out of stock but it is still online as in stock he told me they were updating their website as of today it is still showing in stock.

So I figured I would just order the deck shell and replace the belts etc. myself piece by piece I ordered that on the 20th and guess what that to is cancelled out of stock and yep you guessed it that item is still in stock online.

I feel that sears is disgusting 100% and have no clue what they are doing to their customers no wonder they fold brick and mortar stores. I have waited for my refunds 7-10 business days it did not take them 7-10 business days to get their money so I say to *** with sears!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Parts Direct Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: I want them to stop screwing the consumer by putting us thru this by having in stock items that are not really in stock but out of stock.

I didn't like: Unreliable at supplying parts, That they misinformed me about the part that i was looking for, Still waiting for refund.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 24.

Comments

lastyle

532176034-Lawn Tractor Deck Housing out of stock order this on the 21st due to the last 2 orders cancelled to *** build it myself guess what out of stock532166222Lawn Tractor Deck Assembly out of stock ordered twice may15th cancelled than rep said back in stock hurry up and order again on the 17th guess what out of stock both orders cancelledBOTH STILL ONLINE IN STOCK AS OF MAY 27TH