Update by user Dec 20, 2017

On 12/19/17 Sears Parts Direct CANCELLED my order saying the part in not available at this time. They refunded my money, MINUS shipping, although I never received the part they say they sent.

They also claim they never received the part back, therefore, they can't resend it to me!!

I will NEVER order from them again!! I guess after reading other reviews that I'm lucky I only lost $12.99 shipping, although their people didn't follow the shipping instructions I gave when I originally order on 11/10/17, they still charged me.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2017

It is now 1 month since I ordered my part. The 1st person didn't take the shipping information correctly so the part is in never, never land.

Then after Sears reordered the part, and gave a delivery date, which never happened, I find out the part is on back order and no one can tell me when it will be in. I was suppose to get an email with the inform within 1-3 days, it's now 2 weeks and after 2 more calls, I'm still waiting to get BO information. I ordered my part on 11/10/17 and as of today, 12/9/17 I have no part and don't know if and when it will arrive. They also took my money RIGHT AWAY and I have nothing to show for it.

I'm furious and will never recommend Sears Parts Direct, they are useless. As someone said we are talking to someone overseas and they haven't a clue!

Review about: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Sears direct part services.

Comments