Featured Not resolved

I ordered a dryer drum for a Kenmore Elite dryer back in May and had an appliance company come and install this drum only to discover that it wouldn't properly fit. After another attempt the service tech.

removed the drum and measured across the diameter and found that it was not the same diameter as the old drum. I made arrangements to return the new drum for another after receiving a shipping label from Sears. I was told each time that this product was on backorder, and it would take another 3-weeks before receiving a new one. Had to re-schedule my appliance service appt.

On June 21 2018, i checked the tracking info and found out that UPS was returning this drum back to the sender as per request from the receiver, which i never requested being that i never received it in the first place. So i immediately went to the UPS facility and attempted to pick it up myself hoping that it wasnt shipped back to sender. After i got there, i gave UPS my tracking info and the woman went looking for this drum and to our surprise, and of course mine, i found that this drum had been poorly shipped with no box and severely damaged and couldnt figure out how the *** it was even shipped in the first place.How did UPS accept this damaged drum for delivery without a box. After i got home i started calling a dozen phone numbers again and got no where, each time i was given another number to call.

Nobody speaks English anymore. After about an hour i was told that i had to buy the new drum after i already paid for the first bad one. Now they have my money and i have no drum. This is by far the worst service ever by Sears, now im trying to get a refund for this drum, in the meantime i fear if i ordered another one it will come the same way.

I honestly believe that someone is sabataging these parts and sending out damaged parts. The Indiana facility should be held accountable and investigated.

Review about: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service and shipping.

Comments