Jasper, Tennessee

Talked to the parts center, ordered a part, said it would be at the Chattanooga, TN store, which is the closest to my home and is 1 hour away. Drove the hour to the store to find out the employee went home sick and there was no one else there qualified to pull the part off of the shelf and take the money for the part.

Not real sure what is involved in the process of picking the item off a shelf and entering it into cash register, but I don't think it would take rocket science. If sears were in need of their money I am sure they would utilize SEVERAL employees and resources to get the money. But if a customer needs a part, it must take astrophysicists to be able to make it happen for the customer. Sure you can have it shipped, for a fee, the part is already $220 so we tried to save money on shipping fees.

We paid quite a bit for a quality Craftsman lawn mower thinking the service would mirror the quality in the product...

guess we were mistaken. Selling the mower and going with another brand where the customer service doesn't require an act of congress.

Preferred solution: How about training individuals for a job and then train a back-up, or even have a manager step in to make sales? Seems to be common place in most work environments..

I didn't like: Poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 04, 2015.

Comments