Sears Parts Direct sent me the wrong product, which i immediately returned. My frustration and dissatisfaction lies with my being charged for shipping to/from. Why should I pay for returning a product that was a mistake one of their reps made?

More importantly, I am still fighting to get my money back on the return!! Sears sent me the wrong product, they made the mistake, why should it be difficult to return when it was their mistake?? After a dozen calls, I am beyond frustrated with their poor customer service and treatment.

Trust me, I will go out of my way to avoid Sears Parts Direct going forward.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $33. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Parts Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Parts Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Sears Parts Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Parts Direct?

Comments

Sears Parts Direct - Worst Customer Service Every Sears Parts Direct "ok so I go to Sears parts online, Punch in the Correct Model Number and the page goes to the Parts page for that model number, Found the Part and..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Do not shop Sears Parts Direct Sears Parts Direct "Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock. Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more