Sears Parts Direct - Worst Customer Service Every

ok so I go to Sears parts online, Punch in the Correct Model Number and the page goes to the Parts page for that model number, Found the Part and ordered.Just received the Part.

Well wrong part go figure. I called Customer Service (what a bunch of ***) I spoke with a Rep got no where asked for his supervisor, Reluctant to do but did. Spoke with his supervisor. Still no justice.

All I am looking for is not to get ripped off for the shipping amount of $9.99. I am only going by the Model Number I punched in. I spent a total of $59.77 and will only receive back $ 49.08. So I get penalized the shipping $9.99 because they have the wrong parts listed on the right Model Number Lookup.

and not only that but when I placed the order it clearly states its a 2 Pack of pre filter and they send me a Single Filter the wrong size by far. Customer Service done nothing but argue with me!! What happen to Sears Customer Service. Lost another Customer for sure.

Will Sending it back and will get ripped of for the Shipping.Defiantly not right.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
F300E1019 Honeywell Electronic Air Filter
Review category
review #932160 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears Parts Direct? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.