Clayton, New Jersey
1.3

ok so I go to Sears parts online, Punch in the Correct Model Number and the page goes to the Parts page for that model number, Found the Part and ordered.Just received the Part.

Well wrong part go figure. I called Customer Service (what a bunch of ***) I spoke with a Rep got no where asked for his supervisor, Reluctant to do but did. Spoke with his supervisor. Still no justice.

All I am looking for is not to get ripped off for the shipping amount of $9.99. I am only going by the Model Number I punched in. I spent a total of $59.77 and will only receive back $ 49.08. So I get penalized the shipping $9.99 because they have the wrong parts listed on the right Model Number Lookup.

and not only that but when I placed the order it clearly states its a 2 Pack of pre filter and they send me a Single Filter the wrong size by far. Customer Service done nothing but argue with me!! What happen to Sears Customer Service. Lost another Customer for sure.

Will Sending it back and will get ripped of for the Shipping.Defiantly not right.

Review about: Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Sears Parts Direct?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion